Looking below the surface - Deodorant for sensitive skin
Do’s and don’ts for sensitive skin
- Moisturise regularly with a cream like NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser
- Avoid products with harsh ingredients that can dry out the skin.
- Wear loose, breathable clothing.
- Wash your clothes with laundry detergent for sensitive skin.
- Use harsh formulas and cleansers, as they can cause armpit rashes.
- Shave without sensitive shaving foam. If your skin gets too sensitive when you shave, you may want to consider waxing or sugaring.
What aggravates sensitive skin?
What to look for in a deodorant for sensitive skin
When your skin is feeling particularly sensitive or becoming red and flaky, there is nothing more comforting than the scent inspired by NIVEA Creme.
The formula in each of the NIVEA Protect & Care antiperspirants and deodorants for sensitive skin is infused with a touch of the now famous fresh and floral scent.
Every woman knows that feeling good on the outside helps you to feel good on the inside, too.The beautiful smell is feminine, friendly and comforting. It takes a lot of women straight back to bedtimes as a child when their mother would massage in some NIVEA Creme from the big blue tin as part of their night-time routine.