The truth about wrinkles and aging
Why do we get wrinkles?
Your genetic make-up has a big influence over when you’ll start to develop wrinkles and how severe they will be. In addition, your level of exposure to UVA rays has a huge impact on skin aging as well.
Prevention is always better than cure
Effective lifestyle tips for preventing wrinkles
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking a lot of water.
- Eat a healthy diet with fresh fruit, veg and omega-3 fatty acids to give the skin cells what they need to regenerate.
- Sleep on your back to prevent any tugging on the skin during the night.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.
- Don’t smoke and avoid excessive amounts of alcohol, caffeinated and dehydrating drinks and overly salty meals.
5 home remedies for fresh-looking skin
What products should I use to combat wrinkles?
Find a wrinkle cream that works for you
There are lots of different anti-aging face creams available and it’s important to find one that will give you the results you’re looking for.
During the day, a lighter formula is best. NIVEA VITAL Multi Active Anti-Age Day Cream Soy absorbs quickly, reduces lines and wrinkles and will leave the skin noticeably firmer.It’s at night that your skin cells regenerate and repair themselves more quickly. Applying a good night cream can aid this process. Try NIVEA Pure & Natural Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream with bio argan oil, which contains 95% natural ingredients and will visibly improve the appearance of wrinkles as you sleep.
Using an SPF could make all the difference
Hyaluronic acid: For smooth and silky skin