Find the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream For Your Skin
What are the Main Causes of Wrinkles?
One of the main causes is sun exposure. The ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun, can damage the collagen and elastin fibres in the skin that give it structure and elasticity.
Covering up in the middle of the day, applying sun cream regularly with a high SPF, and wearing sunglasses are all good ways to protect your skin and help slow down premature ageing.
Smoking is another major contributor to visibly ageing skin. The aggressive pro-oxidative smoke particles damage the skin from the outside, while smoking reduces our blood flow on the inside. All of which affects the skin’s nutrient supply and energy - leading to signs of premature ageing.
Research also shows that when we don’t get enough sleep, our hormonal balance is affected, contributing to premature skin ageing. For most adults, seven to nine hours’ sleep is recommended to keep you and your skin looking and feeling youthful.
Dos and Don’ts for the Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream Routine
- Use cleansing products that promote smooth and supple skin, such as NIVEA Gentle Exfoliating Scrub regularly
- Use a moisturising day cream with SPF factor such as NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkles Day Cream SPF 15 when spending time outdoors
- Use a specific eye cream for the sensitive area around the eyes and gently apply it with your ring finger
- Listen to your skin’s needs: Alter your skincare routine according to the seasons and regularly treat yourself to a product from the extra-concentrated NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle range
- Be harsh when applying your moisturiser: patting or smoothing it in a circular motion will do the job
- Let your skin dry out: make sure to top up your skin’s moisture by drinking water and eating healthy, fresh foods
Feel good, look good: Skincare for a Refined Complexion
How to feel good and look good the natural way
Although the sun can have a damaging effect on the skin, getting small doses of sunshine are great ways to give your skin that natural vibrant look, and get your dose of vitamin D.
Spending all day in an air-conditioned office or heated home can dry out the skin. Going for a brisk walk in the fresh air can give your skin, and you the daily revitalisation it needs.
Another natural, easy way to achieve radiant skin is to watch what you eat and drink. Foods rich in omega-3 fatty acid content, like avocados, could be included in your diet to help give skin some extra glow.
Using a night cream like NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream have been specially formulated to support increased surface cell renewal, and regenerate the skin.
Hello, Sun – Bye-Bye Wrinkles
NIVEA Q10 Products to Help you Look your Best at Any Age
What is the best Anti-Wrinkle cream for you?
When selecting the best anti-wrinkle skincare products for healthy-looking skin, choose creams that will replenish moisture and support the skin’s elastic structure.
Using a different moisturiser in the morning and evening ensures you are giving the skin exactly what it needs – not too little and not too much.
Day creams like NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 help to reduce lines and refine pores for beautiful younger looking skin. They also contain antioxidants and UV filters to protect against UV-induced wrinkle formation.
Night creams such as NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream are slow absorbing, working on regenerating your skin whilst you are sleeping.