Top tips for removing eye make-up with micellar water
- Let the Micellar Water soaked cotton pad or wipe rest on your closed eyes to soften the make-up before you sweep across the face and eyes.
- Be careful not to rub or tug.
- Repeat gentle wipes until your pad or wipe comes off clean.There’s no need to use too much pressure.
- Always remove make-up from the eye before cleaning the rest of your face.
- Cleansing and toning your face is important - fortunately, Micellar Water is 3-in-1 so no need to do anything else!