What you should know about blackheads
How blackheads occur
From blackhead to spot
WITH BLACKHEADS, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR SKIN TYPE!
What to do about blackheads. Tips and tricks to fight blocked pores.
- Face masks: Regular face treatments will remove oil and dead skin cells. This will prevent blackheads from ever appearing in the first place! Why not try out the NIVEA Urban Skin Detox Face Mask?
- Blackhead scrub: For blemished skin with lots of blackheads need a blackheads removal cream. However, if you're looking for something that'll remove blackheads whilst caring for the rest of the skin, the ideal product is NIVEA Skin Refining Scrub, with Vitamin E and Hydra IQ. It clears the skin of excess oil and prevents blackheads and spots.
- Clear-up strips: Use Refining Clear-Up Strips in the T-zone area. After leaving it to work for a while, rip off the adhesive strip in one go. This will remove the excess sebum from the pores - blackheads won't stand a chance!
- Antibacterial cover-up sticks: If you want to cover up blackheads or spots, don't just use conventional makeup. Cover-up sticks or face powders with an antiseptic effect are better for this.
- Professional cosmetic treatment: In a cosmetic studio, you can have blackheads treated by an experienced expert: a steam bath for your face will open up the pores, so that blackheads can be removed. Afterwards, the skin is disinfected, toned and given an extra dose of care. You'll be amazed at how much you can improve your skin’s appearance! However, this can often be expensive, so it might be best to start with a blackhead removal cream if you don't want to role out the pounds just yet.
- Lifestyle: Change your diet and your lifestyle habits: fatty foods with fewer vitamins and trace elements damage your skin. Ensure that you eat healthily and drink plenty of fluids. Smoking is like poison for your skin, and has a long-term effect on your skin’s appearance! Combine a great lifestyle with a good cream for blackheads for a noticeable improvement in skin's appearance.