Protection and skin care around the clock
Day and night cream: protection and regeneration
• Apply your day cream in the morning after cleansing your face. Your day cream hydrates the skin and works like a protective shield against environmental influences.
• Day creams with antioxidants neutralise free radicals and protect the skin’s cells from oxidative stress.
• Are you outside a lot during the day? Then use a day cream with a sun protection factor. It protects your skin from the sun and prevents ageing caused by sunlight.
• Tinted day creams leave your complexion looking particularly fresh and smooth.
• Find out more about the right day cream for your skin type here.
• After cleansing thoroughly, apply night cream to your face and neck. Night cream is usually richer and helps the skin’s natural regeneration process.
• In contrast to day creams, night creams do not contain a sun protection factor. This is why you shouldn’t use a day cream at night as a sun protection factor is superfluous at night.
• Find out more about the right night cream for your skin type here.
Day cream: a protective shield against the sun’s rays
How your skin regenerates when you’re asleep
Day and night cream: beautiful skin on your whole face
Protection with eye cream
Sleep your way to beauty!
Day and night cream: tailored to your skin’s needs
Individually for every skin type: Creams for day and night
Our recommendations for you