Tips & tricks for applying homemade face masks
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin with warm water across the area your DIY face mask will cover before getting started.
- Using a warm flannel on your face can help open the pores.
- Try using a soft-bristle brush to apply your homemade face mask to the skin.
- Don't forget to apply your face mask to the next too!
- Cucumber slices placed over the eyes can help you to relax.
- If you fancy a more cooling mask, place your DIY face mask in the fridge for about an hour before application.