Make your eyes beautiful every day
Why does the eye area need extra special attention?
We blink up to 10,000 times a day and our facial expressions also leave their mark on our skin. Fine lines or laughter lines can be gently reduced with the right care products. When searching for the best eye cream for you, keep an eye out for an eye cream with a reconstructive and revitalising effect on your skin. However, it'll take more than the right eye cream to achieve radiantly beautiful skin around the eye area – a healthy lifestyle is also key.
The problematic eye area
After long nights with very little sleep, dark circles will appear under your eyes the next morning. Eye creams will help to promote the circulation and even out the fluid balance. At the same time, the tissue will be strengthened and the microcirculation stimulated. A concealer is great for visibly brightening up the area. Sparingly apply this under the eyes only for a natural look. You can find out more about what to do about dark circles here.
Nights spent partying, love sickness or a long day at work in front of the computer screen, can result in heavy and puffy eyes in the mornings. But the swellings usually fade away over the course of the day. Placing cold slices of cucumber on your closed eyelids is especially beneficial. You can find information and tips for puffy eyes here.
Crow’s feet, or laughter lines, are fine lines under the eyes, which are often the first signs of skin ageing. They are caused by animated facial expressions, environmental influences or an unhealthy lifestyle. A rich eye cream such as Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Eye Care with plenty of moisture will help here!
Support your skin’s natural regeneration
Light tinting for radiant eyes
Coenzyme Q10 – energy for your cells
Soya extract to combat wrinkles in the eye area
Apply eye cream properly
Soothing eye massage to prevent wrinkles
Nurture your way to beautiful eyes
Tips and exercises for a relaxed eye area
Relaxation for the eyes: two exercises to practise from time to time
In addition to eye cream, treat your eyes to a few minutes of relaxation! With these exercises, you’ll promote the circulation in the skin around your eye area:
- Place your thumbs and your index fingers one above the other and make the shape of a pair of glasses around your eye area.
- Stretch the skin around your eyes up and down with gentle movements.
- Now blink around twenty times against the resistance from your fingers.
- Close your eyes and relax.
- Close both eyes.
- Press on the deepest point of the inner corner of your eye with your middle finger for around three seconds.
- Circle the eyes twice, patting gently on the surface of the skin with your fingertips.
Your checklist: preventing eye wrinkles
- On hot days, wear a large pair of sunglasses with a UV filter. These will protect your eyes from sunlight and prevent you from squinting.
- Quit smoking! Regularly smoking cigarettes dries out the skin. If the skin gets too little moisture, wrinkles will form more quickly.
- Provide the sensitive skin around your eyes with plenty of moisture, using a special eye cream.
- Drink enough water so that the skin is supplied with enough fluid from the inside, too!
- A healthy diet is essential: various vegetables, seeds, fruits, wild plants, natural oils and nuts are rich in valuable antioxidants, which refine our skin’s appearance and may prevent wrinkles.
- Have an early night once in a while. This will allow your skin to regenerate in your sleep.
Day care routine
Our recommendations for you