Exercise and care for smoother skin
Cellulite: here’s how to make your skin smoother and more beautiful
- Fighting cellulite is a real concern for many women.
- The troublesome indentations do not disappear overnight. Start your anti-cellulite programme in the winter so that your skin is beautiful again in time for the bikini season.
- Cycling, jogging and the step machine are your allies on the route to better-looking skin. Because exercise not only tightens the muscles, it also smooths your skin.
- By taking special measures against cellulite you will support the strengthening of the tissue: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion has a tightening and strengthening effect.
- Caffeine increases the resilience of the outer layer of skin. A scrub with coffee grounds also purifies and stimulates the circulation in the cells.
Massages with quality ingredients make the skin noticeably smoother
Firm up your skin even when showering
Tricks for tighter skin – your action plan against cellulite
- Massages improve the circulation and stimulate the lymph flow. Massage the skin of your bum and legs with an exfoliating glove or a cellulite brush.
- Beware of varicose veins: before treating them you should speak with your GP.
- Taking an alkaline bath approximately once a week purifies and detoxifies the whole body. Add about four tablespoons of alkaline salt to your bathwater and take the time to enjoy the healing effect of the bath.
- Our skin is a reflection of our body. If we are healthy, it radiates from within. If you eat plenty of vitamins and a balanced diet – it is noticeable! Combat cellulite from within by eating foods that are low in salt. Salt absorbs water in the body, which results in bloated tissue. So, season your food with aromatic herbs instead.
- Vegetables rich in potassium such as broccoli, legumes and spinach also ensure that excess tissue fluid is flushed out.