Achieving a smooth complexion
Exfoliate for smoother, blemish free skin.
NIVEA Body Mousse
Try exercise for a smooth complexion
Softer skin needs lukewarm water
More tips for smooth skin
Don’t forget your hands
- Our hands touch everything - we can transfer that dirt from our hands to our faces
- This can stop us from getting the smooth skin we desire leaving us with spotty or blemished skin
- Avoid touching your face and make sure to use a caring hand cream or soap
- Hands are delicate and can be easily forgotten when it comes to smooth skin care
- Why not leave a smooth hand cream by your bedside table and apply it at night?
Wash your makeup brushes
How to get smooth skin? Better sleep!
Using an overnight sleep cream can de-stress and rejuvenate your skin after a long day. Wake up with well-rested, smooth skin when you use Q10plusC Anti-Wrinkle + Energy Sleep Cream. It contains two powerful antioxidants, Q10 and pure Vitamin C. For best results, combine this sleep cream with Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle+ Energy Day and Eye Cream.
Lips and Face
Smooth skin on your lips
Read our chapped lips guide for more extensive tips on helping prevent dry, cracked lips but for smoother skin on your lips make sure to use NIVEA Lip Care products. Another helpful tip can be to use warm water and a toothbrush to remove dead skin.
Moisturise the face
Whether you have an oily face or a dry face make sure to moisturise! Finding the right moisturiser for your skin type (find out your skin type in our what is your skin type guide) is key. Moisturising makes sure skin on your face has enough moisture to function healthily helping create softer skin