How to revive your face care routine
Quick, effective cleansing with NIVEA 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water
Streamline your morning skin care
It has always been a well-known fact that spending time and energy on your skin care routine is the best way to support a beautiful clear complexion. But there are ways to cut down without sacrificing your skin’s needs.
Try to make sure your products are laid out in the order you’re going to use them. Your brain will naturally move on to the next one and it will help you feel ultra organised. Applying your day care straight after showering will help to keep your skin moisturised. A moisturiser like NIVEA Nourishing Day Care is ideal for busy mornings, as it is quickly absorbed and even contains SPF 15 to protect the skin against UV rays throughout the day.
5 ingenious cleansing tips
Creative skin care hacks you won’t want to miss
5 nifty tips for glowing skin
Easy tips for maintaining clear skin
- Avoid touching your face to stop the spread of bacteria.
- Use an anti-bacterial wipe to clean your phone screen regularly.
- Wash your face immediately after exercise to get rid of sweat and other impurities.
- Stop using any greasy hair products that may be affecting your skin.
- Clean your makeup brushes on a regular basis.