Particularly delicate skin
Your lips are sensitive
4 reasons for chapped, cracked and dry lips
- Cold: the most common cause of dry lips is the rapid change between hot and cold. That’s why we have chapped lips especially in winter.
- Incorrect care: only in very rare cases are the ingredients of conventional moisturisers suitable for the soft and sensitive skin on our lips.
- UV-radiation: as lips have almost no pigments, they need to be well protected from exposure to sunlight.
- Stress: long days at work, along with mental stress, have a negative effect on the condition of our skin. And our lips are no exception.
Indulgent moments for your lips
Here’s how to nurture your way to beautiful lips
5 tips for velvety-soft lips
- Remove excess skin cells: massage your lips twice a week with a soft toothbrush and lukewarm water.
- Do not chew on your lips. This dries out the sensitive skin.
- Don’t forget to care for your lips: lip balm protects and soothes your lips, leaving them with a nice shine.
- Kiss! It promotes the circulation in the lips.
- Avoid food that is too salty. Crisps and snack foods in particular unnecessarily dry out the lips.