Particularly delicate skin
Your lips are sensitive
Your lips need protection!
4 reasons for chapped, cracked and dry lips
- Cold: the most common cause of dry lips is the rapid change between hot and cold. That’s why we have chapped lips especially in winter.
- Incorrect care: only in very rare cases are the ingredients of conventional moisturisers suitable for the soft and sensitive skin on our lips.
- UV-radiation: as lips have almost no pigments, they need to be well protected from exposure to sunlight.
- Stress: long days at work, along with mental stress, have a negative effect on the condition of our skin. And our lips are no exception.
Indulgent moments for your lips
Here’s how to nurture your way to beautiful lips
5 tips for velvety-soft lips
- Remove excess skin cells: massage your lips twice a week with a soft toothbrush and lukewarm water.
- Do not chew on your lips. This dries out the sensitive skin.
- Don’t forget to care for your lips: lip balm protects and soothes your lips, leaving them with a nice shine.
- Kiss! It promotes the circulation in the lips.
- Avoid food that is too salty. Crisps and snack foods in particular unnecessarily dry out the lips.
Gentle lip care for beautiful lips
Colour for your lips
The latest lip trend – discreet lipstick
Lip balm – for nourished, soft lips
A stubborn myth: lip balm is addictive!
Our Recommendations for you.