Makeup Tips for Puffy Eyes
- Don’t try and cover any puffiness with concealer as this will only emphasise the area.
- Don’t use a brightly coloured eyeshadow, this will also emphasise puffy eyelids.
- Apply a small amount of mascara to the edges of your lashes and use a dark eyeliner to draw an upwardly slanting line - this will help make eyes look bigger.
- Draw the attention away from your eyes by applying lipstick.
- To disguise a pale face, you can also use a light blush to give you a fresher look.
- Use an eye cream to reduce puffy eyes where necessary.