4 weeks to great feeling skin
Say goodbye to dry skin
Softer skin in just 4 weeks
- Ensure you have a cleansing routine that meets your skin’s needs
- Nutrition is important. Your skin also enjoys healthy food and drink
- Relax. When your soul is stressed, you skin cannot rest
- Jogging or walking – exercise is a workout for the skin
Week 1 – What your skin needs now
Gentle cleansing for the skin
Find out more about caring for dry skin.
Herbs: the skin-friendly alternative
Week 2 – What your skin likes – and what it doesn’t
1. Knowing the right time – applying cream at the appropriate time
2. Less washing powder – more comfort
3. Water – your favourite source of natural energy
Week 3 – What touches your skin
Give special areas of your skin an extra dose of care
- Apply a rich body cream such as NIVEA Care to these particularly dry areas once a week.
- Wrap cling film tightly around the moisturised areas – leave for approx. 15 minutes for the cream to absorb.
- Use this time to relax away from everyday stresses – why not try meditating?
- Then remove the cling film. If you can see cream remaining on your skin, massage it in thoroughly. Done!
Face, feet, neck – massages are good for body and soul
Reduce stress with a stimulating face massage
This foot massage will help you regenerate
A gentle neck massage will release tension
Your skin likes to be treated gently
Week 4 – Getting your skin on top form
with our skin to make it fit, relaxed and happy.