How do we get blemished skin PAST 30?
What happens to the skin?
The sebaceous glands are found in the dermis and are directly connected to hair shafts. If the sebaceous glands produce too much sebum, the hair shafts fill up and get blocked – and spots become noticeable. The skin’s natural acid mantle loses its balance with the over-production of sebum. Bacteria can penetrate into the skin. The pores become blocked and spots occur. At the same time, just like in teenagers, blackheads are caused by increased activity in the sebaceous glands and a cornification disorder. Find out more about blackheads and what you can do about them.
What is blemished skin
Everyone is likely to get a skin blemish in their lifetime - blemishes are usually skin imperfections caused by blocked pores.
These can also be related to uneven skin tone, blackheads etc. but they also extend to age spots once you start to get a bit older (and wiser).
Avoid making mistakes in your beauty regime!
Tailor your care to your skin type!
What’s more, the most important rule for impurities is the same for both adults and teenagers: keep your hands away from your face and have it cleansed by a professional beautician.
The right cleansing care
Gentle cleansing and care for beautiful skin
Take some time out!
- Cook meals in large quantities and then divide them up and freeze them. This will save you time, and it means you can effortlessly conjure up a delicious meal later on.
- Work on your social skills: try to say no once in a while and learn how to discuss things clearly and set boundaries.
- A varied diet is also important at work. Save yourself some time by preparing something at home and taking it with you. It’s sure to be healthier than fast food or ready meals during your lunch break.
Exercise for your skin!
Take care of your skin!
- To make one, you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp. medicinal clay from the chemist or the pharmacy
- 2 tbsp. lukewarm water
Mix the ingredients together in a bowl and stir the mixture well, until there are no more lumps visible. Then apply the mask to the skin on your face and on your upper chest area if necessary. The mask will have achieved its full effect after around 30 minutes. Afterwards, thoroughly rinse off your skin with lukewarm water.
Get some expert assistance
If you are suffering from blemished skin at 30, it’s important to also ask your dermatologist or beautician for advice. Treat yourself to some medical attention in your beauty salon and have your skin professionally cleansed. Fruit acid peels can improve the appearance of your skin after four to eight applications.
Our recommendations for you