Dry skin is sensitive
Characteristics of dry skin
Dry skin due to skin ageing
Discovering the causes
5 reasons for dry skin
- Genetic predisposition
- External influences: heat, cold and dry air
- Unbalanced diet or stress
- Excessive exposure to sunlight
- Unsuitable cosmetics
Beware of medications:
Basic rules for skin care
- Showering frequently or bathing in water that is too hot damages our skin’s protective film. Ensure that the water temperature is never higher than 38 degrees.
- Soaps and facial toners containing alcohol may dissolve natural oils from the skin. Cleanse your skin with extra gentle care, for example with a lipid balancing cleansing milk.
- Your skin likes routine: care for your skin on a daily basis with special, moisturising care products.
Find the right care line for your skin
Discover natural ingredients
Burdock fruit extract
Look after dry skin naturally!
Tips for dry skin
Look after yourself!
- For a healthy appearance, your skin needs a range of nutrients, unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins. A lack of these can contribute to dry skin.
- By drinking a lot, you also treat your skin to some refreshment! Drink at least 1.3 to 1.5 litres a day. If you have been sweating, then drink more to make up for this.
- Stress can also cause the skin to dry out: treat yourself and your skin to regular relaxation, for example with a nurturing moisturising mask.
- Good planning results in less stress: enter all of your daily appointments in a diary. If it turns out you have a few minutes free, use these for yourself!
- A cup of coffee in the sun, an hour of exercise or a quick spa programme in the evening will often work wonders. With a feel-good programme as a balance, your skin will instantly feel better, too. This will allow you to regain your strength and energy for the rest of the tasks you need to do.