Mature skin? Nurture your way to beauty
Correctly recognising the first signs of mature skin
- The skin starts to biologically age in women between the age of 25 and 30.
- The first noticeable signs of ageing skin are often a lack of elasticity and a loss of moisture.
- The skin can no longer store moisture as easily and dryness can cause tightness and even irritation.
- Mature skin also loses its tautness and the first pigmentation spots may develop – primarily on the upper chest area and upper arms, as these areas are more frequently exposed to UV rays.
- The loss of collagen also results in ageing skin becoming thinner and sebum production decreasing.
- When the skin loses its tautness, unsightly dents and cellulitis may occur more frequently on the upper thighs.
Your anti ageing beauty routine for mature, ageing skin – start with a scrub
Mature skin stays radiantly beautiful with the right care.
Need lots of care but don’t have enough time? The solution is In-Shower products
NIVEA offers beauty products for mature skin
To ensure that ageing skin is always well-cared for, make sure it has plenty of moisture and is toned, you’ll find lots of rich lotions produced by NIVEA. One of our bestsellers is our Q10 Firming Body Lotion.
This skin-toning formula is enriched with nourishing ingredients: co-enzyme Q10, L-carnitin and creatine form the NIVEA Q10 Energy Complex, which increases the cells’ energy levels – as proven in in-vitro tests. Our Q10 Body Lotion strengthens the skin and helps to provide greater elasticity.
By contrast, NIVEA Rich Body Lotion uses almond oil and a deep moisture serum
The rich formula of this lotion moisturises the skin intensively and actively reduces slackening in the skin.
Ideal anti ageing care for beautiful mature skin
Ageing skin is particularly demanding
Intensive care for mature skin – Q10 Firming Body Oil
Why not try NIVEA’s Q10 Firming Body Oil? This body oil with Q10 and avocado oil intensively cares for the skin, making it beautifully smooth at the same time.
NIVEA’s formula with Q10 moisturises your skin deeply, as proven in in-vitro tests.
Normal or mature and ageing skin will be noticeably firmer after only 2 weeks. What’s more, the oil absorbs quickly, does not leave behind a greasy film and, by using it, you are doing yourself and your skin a favour. See for yourself how effective this anti ageing moisturiser is for mature skin.