TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser Money Back Guarantee promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Beiersdorf UK Ltd, their agents or families or anyone else connected with the promotion.
2. Only purchases from the NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser range are included in this promotion. The range includes the following products:
- NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser 250ml
- NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser 400ml
3. Only purchases made between 1st May to 7th August 2016 are valid for this promotion.
4. The original full till receipt (no copy) must be returned and original product packaging must be returned. Product/s must be at least half full.
5. You must have used the product according to the product usage directions as stated on the back of the package.
6. To apply for the Money Back Guarantee promotion fill in the online feedback form on www.nivea.co.uk/bodyrich, print out and return with the receipt together with the products to: NIVEA Rich Nourishing Body Moisturiser Money back Guarantee Promotion, FREEPOST MID 19809, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV1 1WA
7. Applicants will be refunded their purchase price, as evidenced by the till receipt, by cheque.
8. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
9. If details are not legible, we will not be able to provide a refund.
10. Responsibility cannot be accepted for late, incomplete or lost claims.
11. Postal claims must be completed in ink or ballpoint pen.
12. The availability of the offer is at NIVEA’s sole discretion and NIVEA can withdraw at any time.
13. Only one entry per person will be accepted. No bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
14. Please allow 28 days for cheque delivery from receipt of a valid claim. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the application.
15. If you have any questions you can email the Consumer Relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow five working days to receive an answer.
16. No correspondence will be entered into with respect to claims invalidly submitted.
17. Data Protection Declaration, please go to our Privacy-Policy