Beauty from within thanks to inner harmony
Relaxation exercises for inner balance
- Beauty from within means that the body and soul are in harmony with one another. Relaxation exercises like yoga, Pilates and Nia promote inner harmony and physical fitness. These relaxation techniques combine muscle-strengthening exercises and elements of meditation. After exercising you’ll be all set for the day and your body will feel good all over.
- Yoga: This centuries-old Indian teaching is a holistic concept made up of physical exercises and spiritual meditation. It promotes concentration, energy, stamina and inner peace.
- Five Tibetan Rites: these five yoga exercises that follow on from one another are ideal if you do not have much time. This form of yoga has always been used to strengthen the glandular system.
- Pilates: An excellent opportunity to strengthen deep muscles – particularly supporting muscles – thus combining physical strengthening and inner peace.
Who is yoga suitable for?
Pilates – the perfect balance for a sedentary lifestyle
Relaxation, movement and fun –
Nia and the Five Tibetan Rites
Focused training in just a few steps – with the Five Tibetan Rites
- The Five Tibetan Rites are a series of five exercise sequences that have been practised for centuries in Tibetan monasteries and are considered to be the key to a long life.
- In the Five Tibetan Rites, elements of yoga are combined with training units to strengthen the airways. Tension is released by gently training the muscles and tendons. This allows the body and mind to find peace.
- The exercises stimulate the glandular system and strengthen the immune system. You will feel permanently fitter, more alert and in harmony with yourself.
- If you only have a little time available and yet would like to exercise holistically, the Five Tibetan Rites are the ideal relaxation exercises for you. Why not try them out? They only take 15 minutes!