By using simple steps, you can prevent chin spots from reappearing:
- Wash your face twice per day, especially after sweating.
- Keep your hands away from your chin and jawline.
- Use non-comedogenic skincare products (products that contain ingredients that won't clog or block the pores on your skin).
- Minimise stress and get good sleep - these will help with the hormonal imbalance.
- Always try to have a healthy diet and minimise your sugar intake.
- Keep your sheets and pillowcases clean.
- Keep your hair clean and preferably away from your jawline.
- For men - use gentle hair removal techniques when shaving to avoid ingrown hairs.