Why Choose NIVEA Naturally Good:
1. NIVEA are 100% transparent with the ingredients that go into their Naturally Good formulas and how they are sourcing those ingredients responsibly, minimising waste.
2. NIVEA Naturally Good products have amazing formulas of which 97%-99% of the ingredients are naturally derived, renewable ingredients
3. Ingredients sourced from nature hold more than 50% of their molecular structure (natural state) after being processed, allowing them to be more beneficial to the skin
4. 1-3% of non-natural ingredients are necessary to ensure the skincare products remain stable and safe for your skin
5. Free from parabens, silicones or mineral oils
6. All animal derived ingredients are banned from NIVEA Naturally Good products
7. Infused with a variety of organic ingredients
A Few Key ingredients:
Organic Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter smoothes scars and wrinkles as well as moisturises the skin providing a radiant glow.
Organic Chamomile: Rich in powerful antioxidants that regenerate and tighten skin, chamomile lessens the effects of the sun, tackling signs of ageing and leaving you with a radiant complexion.
Organic Argan Oil: When applied topically to the skin, argan oil protects the skin from the sun, preventing hyperpigmentation and sunburn. Enriched with Vitamin E, argan oil improves skin hydration in turn improving skin elasticity.
Organic Green Tea: a powerful ingredient which helps reduce facial redness and irritation, treats spots and provides moisture; prolonging the aging process.
Organic Aloe Vera: Known for its soothing characteristics, helping relieve sunburn and aggravated skin, aloe vera provides deep hydration helping with dry skin.
The NIVEA Naturally Good Product Range:
Explore our range of face cleansers such as the NIVEA Naturally Good Micellar Face Wash Gel, which is made from 99% natural origin ingredients allowing it to gently cleanse and purify your skin, retracting any dirt and impurities deep in your pores. With a bottle made from 97% recycled plastic, this product is caring for your skin and the environment.
If you prefer face wipes, the NIVEA Naturally Good Biodegradable Cleansing Wipes are perfect for removing waterproof make-up. Enriched with organic aloe vera skin will feel soothed and refreshed after use. Alternatively, if a green tea extract is your ingredient of choice, the NIVEA Naturally Good Milky Cleanser is gentle on your skin and eye lashes while removing any stubborn make-up.
The classics are a classic for a reason, the NIVEA Naturally Good Micellar Water is designed to soak into a cotton wool pad and cleanse your face leaving you with a healthy glow. Finally, the NIVEA Naturally Good Cleansing Tonic formulated with 98% natural origin ingredients ensures soft and supple skin daily.
After cleansing your skin of any makeup, sebum and air pollution, you now deserve to be pampered with the NIVEA Naturally Good Regenerating Night Cream. A beautiful formula rich in organic argan oil, to ensure your skin is absorbing all the necessary nutrients while you sleep.
If you are looking for a day cream, look no further. The NIVEA Naturally Good range has one for sensitive skin: Naturally Good Sensitive Day Cream or for normal skin: Naturally Good Radiance Day Cream. Both of which are made from 99% natural origin ingredients and will continue to moisturise your skin over 24 hours.
Discover our range of body lotion for 48 hours of soft, moisturised skin. In a unique roll up bottle to allow for you to squeeze every last drop, the refreshing formulas, one with aloe vera Naturally Good Aloe Vera Body Lotion, one with cocoa butter Naturally Good Cocoa Butter Body Lotion and one with avocado Naturally Good Avocado Body Lotion will have you coming back for more.