Full Terms and Conditions: NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
- The NIVEA Consumer Research is open to UK residents aged 16 or over and who have subscribed to the NIVEA Newsletter and have agreed with its T&Cs, excluding employees of Beiersdorf UK Ltd., their agents or families or anyone else connected with the survey.
- Selected participants from subscription list will be contacted via email. Participating in the survey is voluntary.
- By agreeing to take part in the survey you are requested to use the product once a day for 2 weeks and then fill in the online questionnaire answering the questions about the product experience.
- You agree to supply honest answers when participating in consumer research projects arranged by NIVEA.
- Product to be tested will be provided by NIVEA free of charge after confirmation of your home address.
Products to be tested:
NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
Aqua, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonate, Synthetic Beeswax, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Parfum
- Exclusion criteria:
- Persons with any known medical skin condition
- Persons allergic to any of the ingredients listed above
- NIVEA reserves the right to withdraw you from our panel(s) without notice if we believe you have breached our terms and conditions and/or any of our consumer testing procedures.
- You agree to treat all information received as a result of your participation in NIVEA panels as confidential.
- You might be required to take part in publicity.
- You give permission for NIVEA to use your First Name, Age, Town/City and comments on, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Digital Display, Website and email distribution.
- The overall results of the consumer research may be used for marketing purposes.
- All entries and the rights to publish, edit and/or distribute them become the property of Beiersdorf UK Ltd.
- Promoter: Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS, UK.
- DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION – https://www.nivea.co.uk/about-us/privacy-policy#user=1