How do facial exercises work?
The purpose of facial exercises
Performing facial exercises frequently will keeping your facial muscles fit for the long term. Furthermore, regular facial muscles exercises improve the blood flow and, thus, supply your skin cells with nutrients leading to a stimulation of skin cell regeneration and prevention of wrinkles.
How often should you perform facial exercises?
5 benefits of facial exercises
- Strengthen the muscles in your face.
- Reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Increasing blood circulation.
- Releasing any tension in the face and neck.
- Firming and tightening facial skin.
Different facial exercises to enhance your complexion
5 simple face tightening exercises
Lift the folds around your nose
Tighten a sagging neck
Smooth out your forehead
Work the muscles around the mouth
For lifted cheek muscles
What is facial yoga?
An example of a facial yoga exercise is simply rubbing your hands together to warm them up before placing your palms over your closed eyes and leaving them there for at least a couple of minutes while you breathe deeply. This will relieve any tension from the eye area.
5 facial exercises to target the eye area
Combat fine lines under the eyes
Banish crow’s feet
Stimulate blood circulation
Upper eyelid work-out
Gentle toning for the entire eye area
Tips for doing facial exercises the right way
- Performing facial exercises lying down is the most effective.
- Ensure your hands are clean before touching your face.
- Try to do your facial fitness routine at the same time every day so you don’t forget.
- Never pull or tug on the skin aggressively – this may accentuate wrinkles.
- Combine facial exercises with cardiovascular exercise to give your complexion the best possible boost.