1. The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over who are members of myNIVEA loyalty programme. Only one entry per person is allowed per month.
2. This promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
3. The prize draw will be entered after the form has been completed and submitted. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, you must follow the specific instructions given in the form. The participant is liable for the correctness of the data provided.
5. The closing date for the prize draw will happen on 31 May 2022. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person within 48 hours of the closing date of the competition ("Draw Date").
8. The winners will receive the product to test via post and review as specified in the promotional information.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 72 hours of the closing date letting them know that a product is on its way to them.
10. The products to be tested are different every month, for more details and the most update product list can be found on the NIVEA Review Panel page
11. The prize will be sent out to the winner within 14 working days of being notified of their win.
12. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The prize is supplied by Beiersdorf UK Ltd. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
14. The winners names can be obtained by sending an email to Consumer.Relations.UK@Beiersdorf.com within 3 days after the closing date of the draw.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The Promoter of this prize draw is Beiersdorf UK Ltd of Trinity Central, Trinity Park, Bickenhill Lane, Birmingham, B37 7ES, UK.